iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • Spotify
Having someone walking along with you in ministry is important. Today we discuss how a coach can specifically help you as you look to lead a revitalization.
- Outside perspective helps you see your ministry impact from a different vantage point.
- It’s important for you to have someone in your life who has been through more than you to help you process decisions.
- If you’re coaching someone in ministry, your number one job is to encourage them.
- Too many pastors are starving for encouragement.
The eight reasons we cover are:
- For an outsider perspective
- For wisdom and counsel
- For encouragement
- For venting
- For resources
- For a break and breather
- For the family
- For dealing with the complexity of culture
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the…
WHAT DO YOU THINK?- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
If you are not a Christian, and would like to become a Christian. Simply say - "LORD Jesus, thank you for forgiving me of my SINs, today I am deciding to follow you. Accept me into your family, in Jesus name I pray. Amen "
If you still have questions , click here to Contact Us, we are here to help
Unless otherwise specified, the news and opinions expressed are solely the source's and author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Christian Mail.