Podcast Episode #457
If churches want the next generation of members to give to their full potential, digital giving options are a must. Today, we explain why.
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- Regardless of the size of your church, you should have digital giving options available to members.
- Online givers are more consistent with their giving because it it almost always automated.
- I don’t know of a single church who has made digital giving available and has seen a drop in giving as a result.
- We are living in a digital world. Churches need to recognize and capitalize on the opportunities the digital age provides.
The six reasons we discuss are:
- A review of the most common digital options: online giving; text giving, etc., and their affordability
- Digital giving provides a discipline of giving
- Digital giving takes place even when the member does not attend.
- Millennials and Gen Z don’t have checks or cash.
- Digital giving as a means of giving is growing rapidly.
- Many members and guests feel like churches are not relevant without digital giving options.
The ministry landscape is changing, and the need for biblical training is more necessary than ever. It’s time to get your Master of Divinity degree. The M.Div —Midwestern Seminary’s flagship degree program — is the primary track for ministry preparation. At just 81 hours, the Midwestern M.Div offers a complete…
WHAT DO YOU THINK?- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
If you are not a Christian, and would like to become a Christian. Simply say - "LORD Jesus, thank you for forgiving me of my SINs, today I am deciding to follow you. Accept me into your family, in Jesus name I pray. Amen "
If you still have questions , click here to Contact Us, we are here to help
Unless otherwise specified, the news and opinions expressed are solely the source's and author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Christian Mail.