ANOINTING SERVICE – 10TH MARCH 2019
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): 3 JOHN 1:2
MESSAGE TOPIC: THE PURPOSE OF THE BLESSING
Understanding God’s plan and purpose for the blessing and the prosperity of His people.
Many misunderstand the purpose of the Blessing and prosperity. They feel it amounts to materialism.
FACTS ABOUT THE BLESSING:
- God is interested in the Blessing and prosperity of His people (Ps. 35:27; Job 36:11)
- God’s people were the most blessed and prosperous people throughout Scripture (Gen. 13:2; 24:1; 26:12-14; Job 1:1-3; Matt. 27:57)
- Jesus Christ exemplified supernatural abundance and the Blessing of God (John 12:4-6; 13:29; Mark 4:36; John 4:7-8)
i. Jesus was financially stable enough to have a treasurer, and the treasurer was a thief! (John 12:4-6; 13:29)
ii. Jesus moved with sufficient transportation all the time (Mark 4:36)
iii. Jesus bore the responsibility of 12 mature men and their families (John 4:7-8)
iv. Jesus had those who ministered substance to Him (Luke 8:3)
- The love of money, not money itself, is the root of evil (1Tim. 6:10)
Money is neutral, it is amoral; it takes on the character of the possessor
THE PURPOSE OF THE BLESSING OF GOD:
- Serving God in satisfaction without distraction (Mark 12:28-30; Joel 2:26; Prov. 30:8-9).
God wants to bring you to a point where there is no infirmity, poverty or calamity that is taking your focus off of Him (Joel 2:26).
Supernatural provision facilitates deeper devotion.
Many wrong decisions are made from scarcity and shortage.
Nothing brings dignity like prosperity.
- Glorifying God with our lives and attracting the lost to God (Isa. 61:9; Matt. 5:16; 1Kings 10:1-10)
Your result is more evangelistic than your utterance.
There is something God will do with you that will make people want to identify with the God that did it for you
- Existing as a blessing to the world (Gen. 12:2-3; 14:14; Jam. 1:27; Job 29:11-13; Ps. 72:10-15; Gal. 6:10)
The purpose of income is impact; riches without outreach is wretchedness .
God is permanently interested in the welfare of the widow, orphan, needy and under-privileged
- Expanding the Kingdom of God on the earth (Zech. 1:17; Ps. 122:9; 132:1-5; Ex. 12:36; 35:4-10; 36:5-7)
Churches are built, missionaries are sent out and tracts are printed with money
- Fulfilling Covenant promises about the Blessing (Deut. 8:18; Ps. 1:1-3; 35:27; 37:25-26; Job 36:11; Obad. 1:17,21; 2Cor. 8:9; Rev. 5:12; 1Tim. 6:17-18; Num. 23:19; Ps. 89:34-35)
God blesses His people to validate His promise
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE BLESSING:
- Possess quality understanding concerning the purpose of God for the Blessing (Isa. 33:6; Ps. 82:5; Prov. 1:32)
- Research the secrets of the Blessing and walk in them (Deut. 28:1-2; Job 29:2-4)
There is no success without secrets and no products without principles
Father, thank You for Your provision for the Blessing. I am ready for the Blessing and I thank You Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
ANOINTING FOCUS (ISAIAH 10:27; DEUT. 8:18):
- By this Anointing, receive supernatural wisdom, and the grace for diligence and energy for supernatural supplies
- Whatever is a cause of shame or reproach in your life, today is the end of it forever!
- Anyone caged, everywhere the devil locked you up, I prophesy to you, you are coming out!
- Every altar fighting your fruitfulness, that altar catches fire!
- Every garment of wretchedness and poverty on your life is set on fire!
- Generational poverty in your lineage is over forever!
- Whatever will make people ask you ‘where is your God?’ is over forever!
- Because of you, the Kingdom of God will advance
- For someone owing terribly, God is giving you supernatural debt cancellation!
- For someone being owed, by this Anointing, those owing you shall be put under pressure and shall send for you to pay you your money!
- All the years eaten by the locust, cankerworm and caterpillar are restored!
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, 07026385437 OR 08141320204.
The post The Purpose of The Blessing by Pastor Paul Enenche appeared first on Flatimes.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
If you are not a Christian, and would like to become a Christian. Simply say - "LORD Jesus, thank you for forgiving me of my SINs, today I am deciding to follow you. Accept me into your family, in Jesus name I pray. Amen "
If you still have questions , click here to Contact Us, we are here to help
Unless otherwise specified, the news and opinions expressed are solely the source's and author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Christian Mail.