EASTER CELEBRATION SERVICE – 21ST SERVICE 2019
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): ISAIAH 53:1-7
MESSAGE TOPIC: THE CELEBRATION OF THE CRUCIFIXION AND RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST
ENUE: DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE
SERVICE OBJECTIVE: Understanding what we celebrate at Easter
THINGS TO NOTE:
- The Crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the bedrock of Christianity (1 Cor. 15:14, 17)
- The Crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead is the demarcation of Christianity from the religions of the world.
- The Crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the basis of the liveliness, vitality, and dynamism of Christianity (Rom. 6:4)
The liveliness, vitality and dynamism of Christianity is in the life of the vibrant Saviour
WHAT THE CRUCIFIXION AND RESURRECTION OF JESUS OFFERED US:
1. Rescue from eternal damnation (John 3:16; Rom. 6:23)
You have the guarantee that you can escape hell and end in heaven because Christ came
2. Reconciliation with the Father (2Cor. 5:18-19)
The religions of the world are man looking for God but in Christianity, it is God that looks for people.
If you can find your way to the Cross, you can find your way to your destiny
3. Restoration of access to God’s Presence (Gen. 3:23-24; Heb. 4:16; 10:19-20; Matt. 27:50-51)
By the Blood of Jesus, we have access to God’s Presence.
Anybody at any time can now lift up their voice and God will hear
4. Renovation of character (victory and triumph over sin) (2Cor. 5:17, 21)
5. The relegation of sorrow and depression (Isa. 53:3-4)
The same way Jesus carried your sin and sickness, in that same way He carried your negative emotions – your melancholy, and depression
6. Rescue from infirmities and diseases (Isa. 53:5; 1Pet. 2:24)
7. Rescue from curses and bondage (Gal. 3:13-14; 1Pet. 1:18)
8. The release of peace and deliverance from crisis (Isa. 53:5)
Anything that was fighting our peace, Christ took it, so we can live in peace.
You are not permitted to live from crisis to crisis.
9. Rescue from scarcity and shortage (2Cor. 8:9; Rev. 5:12)
You are not permitted to struggle for survival; Calvary took care of your welfare.
10. Rescue from premature death (Heb. 2:9)
Christ died young to assist you to live long.
HOW TO ACCESS THE BENEFITS OF CALVARY:
1. Be born again (Heb. 6:9)
Until you are a child in the house, you don’t have unrestricted access.
When you are a stranger in the Kingdom of God, there is a limit that God can go with you
2. Be lighted with insight (Deut. 29:29)
3. Walk in faith (Mark. 9:27-29)
Father, on this resurrection Sunday, I ask that You give me a resurrection gift, something I will use to remember today Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
PRAYER FOR STUDENTS:
Father, release upon these students, their teachers and leaders the fear of the Lord. Let them grow up in the fear of the Lord, in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, raise among these children generational leaders, leaders that will influence and impact their generations – presidents, governors, senators, apostles, ministers, inventors that will impact their generation, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, help them to be change agents in their generation; help them to fulfil their days and fulfil their destiny; help them to fulfil the purpose for which You created them, in Jesus’ Name!
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR STUDENTS:
- I prophesy high frequency mentality – no child here shall be a dullard!
- You shall be the head and not the tail, above and never beneath!
- Great men and women like Daniel and Esther shall be raised from among you!
- You will not be cut short before your time! Your destiny will not be aborted!
- God will use you to touch other lives!
- By this time next year, you will not only own your own house but estates!
- Every devil that is trying to make you depressed, today is the end of their assignment!
- Any disease that followed you from your mother or father, by the power of the Cross, it is arrested!
- Anything in your body that is not of God, by the power of the Cross, it is arrested!
- Your battle, from today is finally over!
- Every cycle of temptation, today is the end of it forever!
- Anybody marked to die before your time, today, that mark is deleted!
- The full bundle of Calvary’s package is landing on your life and destiny today!
The Celebration of the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ by Pastor Paul Enenche
The post The Celebration of the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ by Pastor Paul Enenche appeared first on Flatimes.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
If you are not a Christian, and would like to become a Christian. Simply say - "LORD Jesus, thank you for forgiving me of my SINs, today I am deciding to follow you. Accept me into your family, in Jesus name I pray. Amen "
If you still have questions , click here to Contact Us, we are here to help
Unless otherwise specified, the news and opinions expressed are solely the source's and author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Christian Mail.