7 Characteristics of Highly Effective Pastors
- They have genuine enthusiasm.
- They are great listeners.
- Their identity is not their vocation.
- They are intentional about personal witnessing.
- They have unconditional love of their critics.
- They have a gentle spirit.
- They persevere.
Some highlights from today’s Rainer Report:
- Effective pastors are truly excited about what God is doing in their ministry.
- People will follow leaders who are excited about what God is doing in their lives.
- Your vocation is not your identity.
- The most effective pastors are intentional about and accountable for personal evangelism.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
If you are not a Christian, and would like to become a Christian. Simply say - "LORD Jesus, thank you for forgiving me of my SINs, today I am deciding to follow you. Accept me into your family, in Jesus name I pray. Amen "
If you still have questions , click here to Contact Us, we are here to help
Unless otherwise specified, the news and opinions expressed are solely the source's and author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Christian Mail.